Alberta Solar 2
Hays, Alberta, Canada.
- Total installed capacity: 180 MW + 75 MW BESS
- Project Location: Hays Hamlet, Alberta; Canada
- Single Axis Tracking
- Total production first year: 227,000MWh/year.
- Total production over 40 years: 10,953,360 MWh
- Estimated production yield is 1,650 kWh/kWdc
- The Proteus Alberta Solar 2 project is located in southeastern Alberta, approximately 3.7 mi south of the hamlet of Hays. The project has a projected capacity of 180 MW + 75 MW BESS and is adjacent to Proteus Alberta Solar 1.
- The Project has a land option for 1,200 acres of lands with Bow River Irrigation District.
- The 180MW generation facility will connect to the transmission grid with a 138kV interconnection.
- Project is ready to enter interconnection queue.
- Project development schedule estimated to be 20 months, The projected COD date is projected for Q2 2025.