Alberta Solar 3
Hays, Alberta, Canada.
- Total installed capacity: 24 MW + 10 MW BESS
- Project Location: Hays Hamlet, Alberta; Canada
- Single Axis Tracking
- Total production first year: 39,600MWh/year.
- Total production over 40 years: 1,460,448 MWh
- Estimated production yield is 1,650 kWh/kWdc
- The Hays Solar project is located in southeastern Alberta, approximately 3.7 mi south of the hamlet of Hays. The project has a projected capacity of 24 MW + 10 MW BESS and is adjacent to Proteus Alberta Solar 1 and 2 .
- The Project has a land option on 100 acres of lands with Bow River Irrigation District.
- The 30MW generation facility would require 3.1 mi of distribution lines and will connect to the distribution network at 35kV.
- Project is ready to enter interconnection queue.
- Project development schedule estimated to be 16 months, The projected COD date is projected for Q3 2024.