1. No advice
- 1.1Our website contains general legal information.
- 1.2The legal information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
- 2.1The legal information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- 2.2Without limiting the scope of Section 2.1, we do not warrant or represent that the legal information on this website:
- (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
3. No lawyer-client relationship
- 3.1No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
4. Professional legal assistance and advice
- 4.1You must not rely on the legal information on our website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
- 4.2If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
- 4.3You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our website.
5. Limits upon exclusions of liability
- 5.1Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.